Sunday, November 18, 2012

My ever growing wig collection!

Ever since i first started ordering wigs from Annabelle's wigs, my collection has been growing! I love this brand that i order at least one or two wigs per month. They are very good quality wigs, look real and natural to the touch. I recently change my usual full wig order to a 3/4 wig or called half-wig. I must say i fell in love with their half-wigs! Sometimes, the curls doesn't hold up very well or too long when you have thick hair so this is my solution for a fabulous hair day!

Wigs are a very goos alternative when you don't want to dye your hair and pay the expensive care just to maintain your hair color or save you from a lazy, bad hair day. If you are looking for a good quality wig? I highly recommend Annabelle's wigs! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment