Friday, February 24, 2012

The valentine with the glam eyez.

This is my look i did today with Glam Eyez cosmetics pigments! Since its a valentine special stack, well, i did a pink look with it.

I used my usual primer from MAD minerals and MAD indelible cream shadow. I used the Glam Eyez pigments in; Coveted, Love potion, Love Red and Je t'aime.  I also used MAC carbon on the outer corner. To finish up, MAC fluidline in
blacktrack and Maybelline falsies flared.

 I love how the "Coveted" look, the most beautiful neutral pink i got in hand, i swipe "Love potion" over since it was a shimmery shadow and on the other corner i put "Love Red" and "Je t'aime" then MAC in carbon.


Finish it up with MAC fluidline in black track and mascara!


There! I'm done for the day! ^^ I paired it with LA color in Pink sand lipstick!



Manicure of the day!

O.P.I, lincoln after dark
Konad special nail polish
-Silver with glitter
-White

Well, that is all for today!

Stay true and fabulous!
~Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment