Friday, February 10, 2012

My main eyeshadow palettes!

Since few years now, i have been trying to stay away from the high brand name such as MAC, Make-up forever, Urban Decay to name only a few. It is amazing of what you can find out there that you can't find in store, here in Canada. My most favorite pigments of these days is Pure Luxe cosmetics and my favorite primer is always from MAD minerals, i did try other primer but nothing has come close to what my MAD mineral primer can do!

Instead of buying one shadow at a time, i have been looking for a good quality palette. Then i came across these 3 inexpensive palettes from Brigette's boutique. At first i was very skeptical about the quality because of its price. Only 16.50$ each! I couldn't believe they were so inexpensive for 88 eyeshadow palette! Beauty Treats is a brand i didn't know much about but i was willing to give it a try. I mean c'mon! How can a make-up freak skip this right? If it didn't met my expectations, i would have given them to my daughter who loves playing with my make-up box! lol

Now, let's take a look of the palettes, shall we?
The first one is the 88 professional eyeshadow. All the colors have a matte finish, it has a little bit of everything from cool, warm and neutral shades. From the 3 of them, this is my most favorite one.


Then there is the 88 professional eyeshadow, Warm eye palette. This is a very neutral palette. You can create a neutral grey, gold to a taupe neutral look. When i don't want to look like i have too much make up on, i use this palette, which i must say, it has an excellent choice for a perfect neutral look that you can deepen the shades for an evening look!

And last but not least, the 88 professional shimmer palette! This is an excellent palette for creating a more colorful, dramatic look. Since its a shimmery palette, it has a little sparkle in them so its prefect for a special occasion make-up. My favorite on this one are the greens, and browns.





So did the palettes met my expectations? YES! These palettes are highly pigmented and last long, for a deeper , longer lasting effect, you can apply them wet! The size and variety of the palette are excellent for traveling, instead of those single and tiny eyeshadow, this can save you space if you're someone who travel a lot! I highly recommend these palettes to any make-up freak like me! ^^

You can see all the looks i did with these palettes on my MakeupBee profile!

3 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    Bully NB-113B Black Powder Coated Side Step

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website?
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to at least update once or twice a week, depending what i find interesting here and there and np :)

      Delete