Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello from Montreal!!

So, here i am to another business travel! I am in Montreal for the week and on my free time, i am planning on going shopping and sight seeing a little bit and hopefully have some time with friends i haven't seen since awhile. To tell a little bit of my work, i work as a youth coordinator at the local youth center in ivujivik. I try my best to do my job well and sometimes it ain't easy dealing with the isolation, personal problem and the youth but, i do as best as i can to make a change or at least bring something different to the youth in town.

I did a little bit of shopping already, things that i needed like makeup remover and cosmetics pads and also the new Maybelline; Illegal lenght fiber extension in blackest black and a B.B cream from Garnier in Light/Medium which i will try tomorrow. The makeup remover is a also a Garnier skin naturals, which i guess i will use tonight when time comes to take my mask off! lol


Anyway, i don't have much to write, here's a little view from hotel room! :D SNOW in montreal! I dreaded to be here without snow! but its a bit warm thought, no need for my coat today! :)

Stay true and fabulous!
~Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment