Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Art of eyeshadows!

If you haven't seen my Makeupbee profile yet, here are some look that you will see!




 This look has been create with my Beauty Treats 88 professional eyeshadow with the 3 different purple shades and a neutral shadow as highlight. As a primer, i always use my MAD minerals primer in Light, MAC fluidline in blacktrack as eyeliner and Maybelline mascara, here i used the Falsies volum' express flared, hydrofuge.







 This one, still the same BT 88 professional palette, warm eye palette.








For this look, i used MAC glitter, Reflects blackened red with Carbon.






 For this green look, i used the BT 88 professional eyeshadow, matte palette, with 3 different shades of green.




With neutral pinup look, i used the BT 88 professional eyeshadow, warm eye palette with 3 different shades of neutral.





 For this one, i used MAD minerals, Wedding (a white shimmery shade with light sparkle) The pink shades is from my BT 88 professional eyeshadow, The shimmer palette.




And as my last one, i used; MAD mineral Wedding. The pink, red and black shades are from my BT 88 professional eyeshadow, the shimmer palette.










 So, here are a little preview of what's on my Makeupbee profile. If you want to see more of my look and upcoming look, Follow me on Makeupbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment