Sunday, November 13, 2011

I go Gaga for Uglydoll plush!

I came across this line of cute plush doll on well.ca. I usual fall easily in love with these kind of plush, they are not very expensive and very cute!







This is my first one that i fell in love with <3 Obviously, being a goth, it would be my first choice. Now this one it's Batty Shogun. Doesn't he look cool? Then comes....:












Ice bat! This is Batty Shogun best pal, Ice bat! Ice-Bat lives in the freezer. Yeah but can he crash at your freezer while he’s on this whole Ninja mystery mission adventure dealio? Why should we separate 2 best pals and why not buy them bought right? Unfortunately, i can't find his other pal, Wage and Babo.
(This is secret mission Ice bat version, the original one is blue)








Then comes Picksey! Picksey is an inter-dimensional being. He can be in many places at the same time. That explains why you saw several Pickseys at the store you found him in. Pretty neato, huh.






I am so looking forward in owning those plush dolls, they are just so adorable and cute! You can find them at well.ca from 15$ each for a 7" doll for 30$ for a 12" doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment